1. WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are small text strings that the applications visited by the User send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same applications at the next visit by the same User.
The term cookie refers to both the same cookies and all similar technologies.
Cookies are used to access online services more quickly and to improve User navigation by monitoring sessions, storing User information, faster loading of content, etc.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be:
First-party cookies: they are the proprietary cookies used by the Site to allow the User to navigate more efficiently and / or to monitor the actions exercised by the same.
Third-party cookies: cookies set by a site other than the one you are currently visiting to allow the user to navigate more efficiently and / or monitor the actions exercised by the same.
Furthermore, different types of cookies are distinguished:
- Technical and Analytical Cookies: these are cookies relating to activities strictly necessary for the operation and provision of the service (e.g. session cookies for login), cookies relating to the saving of preferences and optimization (e.g. cookies to save the cart or language / currency choices, etc.), analytical cookies to collect information in anonymous and aggregate form.
Technical cookies include:
- Session or Navigation Cookies: they are used to keep track of the User’s activity on the network. They guarantee the normal navigation and use of the Site, allowing for example to browse more quickly, to make a purchase or to authenticate to access restricted areas, and are in fact necessary for its correct functioning;
- Functionality Cookies: allow the User to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase, etc.) in order to improve the service provided;
- Analytical cookies: used to collect information on the use of the Site. The Owner uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the Site and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its correct functioning. This type of cookie collects anonymous information on the activity of Users on the Site and on how they arrived at the Site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the Site itself or from third-party domains. Analytical cookies can be:
- First-party analytical cookies: assimilated on a regulatory level to technical cookies if used directly by the Site Owner without profiling the User but only to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of Users and how they visit the Site for statistical purposes and to improve the performance of the Site;
- Third-party analytical cookies: they are made available by third parties and are assimilated to technical cookies if the third parties do not carry out User profiling by using suitable tools to reduce the identifying power of cookies (for example, by means of the masking of significant portions of the IP address) and without crossing the information collected with others that they already have.
- Profiling Cookies: they are used to monitor the User’s web browsing and create a profile of his habits:
- First-party profiling cookies: installed by the Owner to create profiles relating to the User to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed while surfing the net. Given their particular invasiveness in the private sphere of users, the applicable legislation requires that the User, subject to adequate information on the use of the same, must express his consent;
- Third-party profiling cookies: used by third parties who access the information in clear text, therefore not in anonymous and aggregate mode, and cross them with other data already in their possession. The Site has no direct control of individuals
Third party cookies. The User is therefore invited to check the information relating to cookies on the third party website.
The use of these cookies requires the acquisition of the user’s prior consent.
3. COOKIES INSTALLED
The cookies on this site are:
- technical and analytical cookies necessary for the functioning of the Site, for aggregate statistical analysis, to improve and simplify the use of the Site and to save browsing preferences and optimize the User’s browsing experience;
- third-party cookies that could carry out user profiling and tracking activities even without the knowledge of the owner. For more information, we recommend that you carefully consult the privacy policies of the individual services listed below.
Below is the list of third-party cookies on this Site:
- Google Analytics with anonymized IP
For more information, see the page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
4. DURATION OF COOKIES
Cookies have a duration dictated by the expiry date or by a specific action such as closing the browser set at the time of installation. Cookies can be:
- temporary or session: they are used to store temporary information, allow you to link the actions performed during a specific session and are removed from the computer when the browser is closed;
- persistent: they are used to store information, for example the login name and password, in order to avoid the User having to type them again each time he visits a specific site. These remain stored on the computer even after closing the browser.
The User remains free to change the choices made at any time.
5. MANIFESTATION OF CONSENT
At any time, you can change or withdraw your consent.
6. HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
The User can manage the preferences relating to cookies directly within his browser and prevent third parties from installing cookies.Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent to the installation of cookies by this Site has been saved. Disabling all cookies, the operation of this Site may be compromised .
The User can find information and exercise his right to oppose the tracking of cookies in his browser at the following addresses:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfril 1471
Furthermore, cookies can be deleted by requesting the opt-out directly from third parties or through the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/. where it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools.
7. User rights
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time;
- oppose the processing of their data; access their data; verify and request rectification;
- obtain the limitation of the processing; obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data;
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner; propose a complaint to the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data and / or take legal action.
To exercise their rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are made free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.