Disclaimer The following are the rules, conditions and guidelines that apply to the STARLINE S.P.A. website.
• All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior permission of STARLINE S.P.A..
• STARLINE S.P.A. hereby authorises the copying/downloading of materials published by it on the website for non-commercial use only, provided any copy retains all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
• Users may not post or transmit any messages that are libellous, defamatory, abusive, anti-competitive, illegal or violate any other person’s copyrights, privacy rights, trademarks, trade secrets or rights in other confidential information.
• The names, trademarks and logos of STARLINE S.P.A. appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise used to indicate sponsorship, endorsement of, or affiliation with any product or service, without prior written permission from the STARLINE S.P.A..
• Users may not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
Linking to external sites
• The STARLINE S.P.A. site includes external links which provide direct access to other internet sites, the STARLINE S.P.A. takes no responsibility for the content or information contained in them, and does not exert any editorial or other control over these external sites.
• The STARLINE S.P.A. cannot guarantee that these external links will work at all times and has no control over their availability.
Reliance on information
• The STARLINE S.P.A. shall not be liable for any financial loss, damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information or advice provided in this website.
• The STARLINE S.P.A. does not guarantee that the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free and that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
• STARLINE S.P.A. does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings, nor does STARLINE S.P.A. exercise editorial control over postings. In the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of STARLINE S.P.A., STARLINE S.P.A. reserves the right, but has no obligation, to review and remove such postings that STARLINE S.P.A. considers to be inappropriate, defamatory or otherwise objectionable.
Please note that all IP addresses are logged onto the STARLINE S.P.A. web server each time information is requested from the website. This may be used by the STARLINE S.P.A. for statistical purposes to determine the rate at which pages are being accessed. This information will help the STARLINE S.P.A. to develop the website and its services according to the specific requirements identified. All information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Intellectual property Website content:
The content of the website is protected by the author’s right.
The STARLINE S.P.A. is also responsible for the content of the website. It should therefore regularly review it’s content, in particular regarding the information that could be posted, if any, by the general public.
Website presentation: The presentation of the website is also protected by the author’s right, as long as it’s sufficiently distinctive and individualised. This is not the case if the website can be considered as “standard”.
Protection against abusive use of the website
The STARLINE S.P.A. may not be liable for any financial loss or damage which may arise consequently to an unauthorised and illegal use by a third party of the STARLINE S.P.A. website.
The STARLINE S.P.A. may not be liable for any financial loss or damage which may arise consequently to an unauthorised and illegal use by a third party of the information filed on the STARLINE S.P.A. website server.
The STARLINE S.P.A. reserves it’s right to provide any data filed on its server upon a formal and legal request by the competent authorities.