FLOATING BALL VALVES
Starline ball valves are manufactured as 3 PIECES BOLTED CONSTRUCTION.
This allows easy maintenance in line due to the possibility of “swing-out” of the center section, permits a flexibility in production due to the unlimited combinations of possible end connections and asymmetric construction. Not to count the possibilities of any distributor to change quickly the configuration of the valve available in stock to serve any market request.
In consideration of the market requirements, Starline has also developed a line of 2 PIECES BOLTED CONSTRUCTION valves to cover flanged valves ASME CLASS
150/300 and DIN class PN 10/16/40. The same construction has been developed for the CRYOGENIC SERVICE and METAL SEATED HIGH TEMPERATURE.
SIZE and PRESSURE RATINGS
- BLOW-OUT PROOF STEM CONSTRUCTION
- ANTISTATIC DESIGN
- TRIPLE STEM SEALING
Technologically advanced seat design allows easy interchangeability and upgraded performance to the same valve. All seats can be supplied in standard or encapsulated design, which permits to the same seat material higher resistance to pressure and temperature.
All Starline valves are bidirectional. A pressure-balancing hole is helping the pressure to be equalized throughout the body cavity and guarantees a better performance to the valve. Starline seat design also allows automatic body cavity relief due to a special machining of the seat. Nevertheless for quick expanding gases or other media (chlorine – oxygen..) Starline recommends the use of a supplementary venting hole in the ball (upstream side – unidirectional valves).
With the same criteria of the 2 way floating ball valves, Starline valves are available also in MULTIPORT EXECUTION.
Starline multiport valves are not a simple diverter but a proper multiport 4 seated valves which allow every combination of port and ball configuration (T bore – L bore – X bore – vertical port) with a perfect ball centering independently of the flow direction.
CRYOGENIC BALL VALVE
- Size range: from DN08 – 1/4” to DN100 – 4” full bore – DN20 – 3/4” to DN150 – 6” reduced bore
- Pressure rating: from ASME class 150 to 600 – PN 16 to PN 100 Up to DN25 – 1” also available up to ASME class 1500
- Materials of construction: Forged stainless steel 304, 316 and any special alloy
- Leakage rate: according to all the main international and Customer’s Specifications
- End connections: All connections available (flanged, welded, screwed or other)
METAL SEATED BALL VALVES HIGH TEMPERATURE
Starline manufactures a high performance floating ball metal seated suitable for high temperature applications.
- Size range: from DN15 – ½” to DN50 – 2” – full bore and reduced bore
- Pressure class: ASME class 150 to 600 – DIN PN 16 to 100
- Temperature range: Up to 600°C
- Operation: Lever operated up to DN40 – 1 ½” class 150 and DN32 – 1 ¼” class 300 and above – bigger sizes are gear operated
- Extended bonnet: 100 mm for temperature insulation
- Ball / seats: F316 hardened – Chrome Carbide or Tungsten Carbide
- Stem material: F51 up to 400°C – Inconel 625 or nitroniol 50 for higher temperatures
- Sealing materials: high performance graphite sealings
Download Floating Ball Valve Catalogue
Size: 2.75 MB
Size: 0.77 MB